Monday, July 21, 2008

Facts and Figures

Google Map of My Travels


View Larger Map

Facts and Figures

Total Days on the Road: 13
Total Miles Driven: 2600
States Covered: 7 including Missouri (+ KS, CO, UT, ID, WY, MT)
National Parks Visited: 3 (Arches, Grand Teton, Yellowstone)
Hikes Taken: 9 (approximately 21 miles of trails)
Wildlife Viewed: elk (a lot), moose, fox
Prettiest Stretch of Road: 128 from I-70 to Moab, followed closely by Rt. 6 in UT or 26 in ID
Favorite Breakfast: pancakes and sausage made by my brother while camping in CO
Best Beer: Boulder Beer’s Hazed and Infused
Favorite Soundtrack: Bruce Springsteen’s “Magic” (works any state, any mood)
Wish I Would Have Had More Time: Ennis, MT (a small fly-fishing town)
Best Hike: Navajo Arch (No one was around and I lied on my back beneath it.)
Average Gas Price: $4.20
Current Location: Missoula, MT

No comments: